Colour Gel Polish – Step By Step
Easy To Follow Step By Step Instructions
Complete each step as quickly as possible to create a great finish
Even out the na1l’s surface with Konad 2-way Shining Buffer, wipe nails clean with the gel cleanser
Apply the base gel and cure nails for 20 seconds.
(Touch the LED lamp one time.)
Apply Color Gel Polish and cure once more. (Touch the LED lamp once.) *To achieve a more vibrant color repeat process twice
When applying Top Gel, use LED lights for 40 seconds to cure it. (Touch the LED lamp twice.)
*Also cure twice if Top Gel layer is thick.
Use Gel Cleanser to remove any sticky residue on the nail.
You may then wish to decorate your nails in various ways, using KONAD Stamping Nall Art kits or accessories.
- Failing to remove oil and water from your nails with a remover, may result in the product not making contact properly and may not last long.
- Before applying a base gel, buff the nail’s surface with Two-way Shining Buffer to completely remove oil,
wipe it off with a cleanser, and then apply the gel for it to last long and to prevent it from falling off completely.
- If you want to achieve a more vibrant color apply a thin layer of Color Gel Polish, cure, and then apply another thin layer and cure.
- If you apply a overly thick layer of the gel, the colored surface may wrinkle or may not cure properly.
- A hot feeling might be experienced during curing process, depending on the state of the nails. If you have thin nails you are more likely to experience this.
- If you experience a hot feeling, apply as thinly as possible and cure by dividing into two or three times to minimize sensitivity to heat.
- DO NOT use on very weak or damaged nails.
- Cure by first placing four fingers except the thumb in the proper location under the lamp. Then, cure your thumbnails separately.
- Your nails may not properly cure if your fingers are placed outside the lamp zone.
- The gel and polish can fall off from the nail’s ends because they are experiencing much frictional heat.
- Carefully apply the gel up to the free edge during all procedures to minimize the cracking of the nail ends.
- As the product may produce a particular odor, use it in a well-ventilated place as much as possible. It may quickly stiffen when exposed to light, so always keep the cap closed during storage.